Gridiron Digital, LLC is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Gridiron Digital, LLC may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you agree with any changes. The current policy is effective from April 4, 2023.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA)
This website is not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13 years of age without verifiable parental consent. If we learn that we have collected such information without consent, we will delete it as soon as possible.
If you are a parent or guardian and believe that your child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. You have the right to review, update, or delete your child’s personal information.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information, such as email address and phone number
- demographic information, such as postal code, preferences, and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with better services, in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers, or other information we believe you may find useful or interesting using the email address you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax, or mail. We may also use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites, and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
What are your choices and rights?
You have the following choices and rights regarding your personal information:
- You can opt out of receiving marketing emails or newsletters from us at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the email or contacting us at email@example.com.
- You can request access to, correction of, or deletion of your personal information by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can object to or restrict our processing of your personal information by contacting us at email@example.com.
- You can withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal information by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that some of these choices and rights may be subject to limitations or exceptions under applicable laws or regulations.
Reach out to schedule your free 30-minute consultation today!